Destiny is Calling #1: It’s Time to See the Plan of Your Life
By Prophet Dr. Waterford © 2015
One of my favorite scriptures Jeremiah 29:11 says ‘For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.’
In every generation the questions that arise out of peoples’ spirits are: What is my destiny? How do I discover my destiny? Who I am? Why was I born?
In my own life, I have questioned over and over again this same longing of the soul to find my destiny?
So what is destiny? “Destiny” is where God has you going and “purpose” is why God has you going to your destiny. Did you know that everything God has or will create has a season and a time of releasing (Eccl 3:1)? Did you know that we all are come into the Kingdom for such a time as this (Esther 4:14).
See, each person comes into this world with a specific prepared destination in life. Each one of us was born with something to fulfill, some message to be delivered, some work to be completed.
Please know and understand that you are not here accidentally. You are here meaningfully and purposefully. There is a God size plan specifically designed for your life, but most of us miss the plan and never attain the destiny that God has for us.
So what’s the point? Each one us has a destiny or plan that God has prepared for us. It is time to reassess our lives and begin to see that God does have a major involvement in the path of our lives.
To begin this reexamination of our lives, the following survey will aid you in your reassessment.
Please answer each survey question to yourself openly and honestly.
1. What role does God have in my plans for my life?
2. What do I believe God means when He says He has a plan for my life?
3. What is holding me away from God’s plan for me life?
4. What steps am I willing to take in order to align my plans with Gods plan for my life?
5. Are there any fears in my life that I need to overcome before I can wholeheartedly say yes to God’s plan for my life? What steps can I take to overcome them?